Boiler Servicing / Annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
Having your boiler serviced annually is just as important as your cars’ MOT. Infrequent or lack of servicing means that your boiler is more likely to suffer a breakdown, resulting in inconvenient and sometimes costly repairs. It will also help to prevent potential carbon monoxide incidents and improve fuel efficiency. Improved efficiency will ultimately reduce your fuel bills.
If you are a landlord with gas appliances and central heating, it is a legal requirement that you have these annually tested by a qualified engineer. GK Plumbing & Heating are happy to do this for you, and provide you with a certificate for your records.
Our boiler Service includes:
- A general inspection of the overall condition of the boiler;
asking the customer about its performance and service history
- Observing the boiler in operation
- Cleaning and or adjusting the following components:
- Flue and flue terminal
- Combustion fan (where fitted)
- Pilot Burner
- Main Burner
- Main Heat Exchanger (condensing boiler)
- Condensate Trap & Drain (condensing boiler)
- Gaskets and Seals
- Gas Safety and Carbon Monoxide Test
- Issue a Gas Safety Certificate or Landlords Safety Certificate
- Yearly reminder to let you know that your next service is due.
This also includes a ‘10% OFF’ loyalty voucher as a Thank You for using us again.
This vital annual service costs just £65 + VAT. (10% discount if you are an existing customer)
We can offer advice on how to make your central heating system and home more energy efficient.
From time to time we will also be offering discount prices, so check your local press for these offers.
Terms and Conditions of Offer Prices:
Standard price of annual boiler service £65 + VAT.
Voucher or Advert must be produced to receive the discount price.
This voucher cannot be redeemed against any other service offered by GK Plumbing & Heating.
A Serviced Boiler is a Safe Boiler
Free Phone 0800 458 6961